MTCi offers a variety of additional specialist services: website creation and hosting, association consultation, desktop publishing of program booklets, sponsorship documents etc. and BOS.
BOS is our proprietary, Brower-based Ordering System for Labs and departments.
Website creation and hosting
MTCi creates extremely navigable and functional websites to promote your services and events to your clients: user-friendly, attractive and cost-effective.
- Software used is industry standard
- Content is copyright of the Association
- MTCi works with the executive to accurately project the Association's image
- Updates and upgrades available
- 24/7 Database access, excepting downtime for periodic maintenance and programming
- Website hosting, bandwidth access, maintenance
- Domain name set-up, as requested
Please ask for our quotation for:
- Consultation in setting up your Association, Board, Committee and Membership. Our experience and resources will help set the framework for the Association's standing and progress.
- Sponsorship and membership campaigns. Your greatest asset are those closest in products and services. MTCi can assist to turn service delivery into concrete support. Our documentation is appealing and uncomplicated!
- Desktop publishing of programs and flyers. We use cost-effective means to obtain a user-friendly and outstanding result.
- Event organisation. Dinner? Pre-Post conference tours? Our planning and suggestions will deliver a memorable event!
- MTCi also works with established clients to develop Workshop and Seminar participation amongst your groups.
- Interest-list marketing - gauge interest level and topics for the business/scientific program
- previous registrants are notified of meeting and invited to register interest
- new, interested colleagues sign on, and receive further email communications
- selectable interest topic/s are entered into a searchable database for the committee's perusal
- reports produced indicate preferenced topics, and program themes expand to include. Assists committee in selecting program elements and also in speaker selection.